About Butwal Fulbari Park
Things To Do In Butwal City Park
- The Park mainly features various flowers, a garden, a small zoo, and the park is suitable for a picnic, party, people feel happy visiting this place.
- An ideal place to hang out with friends and family, visit this park on a weekend to spend some quality time.
- There is a tiny playground for kids that features slides and swings to keep the children occupied.
- While strolling in the garden you will come across a variety of beautiful flowers that capture your heart in no time.
- Butwal Fulbari holds an incredible amount of natural and archaeological importance. At present, Butwal Fulbari is also famous for hosting weddings and other social events
- Named after a legendary Palpali King, the Manimukunda Park is visited to explore the historical sites and ancient palaces..
- The park consists of a small zoo which is occupied by wild animals such as leopard, deer, nilgai, etc.
How to Reach Butwal Fulbari Park
Frequently Asked Questions :
Q.1) What is the best time of the day to Visit Butwal Phulbari?
Q.2) Can I take photos/pictures inside the Butwal Phulbari?
Q.3) Is there any hotel for a night stay?
Q.4)How popular is Butwal Fulbari Park in Lumbini?
Q.5)Busiest days at Butwal Fulbari?
Q.6)Attractions normally visited before or after visiting Butwal Fulbari?
- Here’s What To See And Do When Visiting Chitwan National Park (Travel Guide)
- 10 Best Baby Monitor For Camping [Quick Operated With Batteries]
- Why Do Bikers Wear Rings [A Must Have Accessory For Every Rider]
- Probably The Best To Self-Install After Market Stretched Saddlebags
- 12 Best Airplane seat back tablet holders and Ipad mounts