Brief History Of Tansen Palpa
Things You Can Do In Palpa Shreenagar
- It can be the perfect place for meditators, writers, artists, and creative minds.
- Shreenagar hill path is a comfortable half-hour walk from the base (core) city Tansen, that will lead you to the top of the viewpoint.
- The forest is peaceful and quiet making it perfect for short day hikes.
- You can plan the picnic with your loved ones and even with your family. friends, and relatives.
- There’s a small temple at the bottom as well as two statues within the park. One is of Hanuman who is the Hindu monkey-god. And another a Buddha statue.
- At the top of Palpa batase dada. On a clear day, you can see a perfect view of the Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri.
- There’s also a view tower in Shreenagar Park. It looks oddly like a lighthouse and seems so out-of-place in Nepal.
- A place where you can see sub rays falling on the snow peaks when it is almost dark around you.
- Nearby residentials can have the rituals of having morning and evening walks around the Nagar and extracting some fresh air.