Special And Isolated Place
Rara is a novel spot in Nepal. The lake is arranged in the Rara National Park and due to its far-off area and the brutality/danger of a progressive socialist gathering (Maoists), the lake has been visited by just a couple of vacationers before. Just in the second 50% of 2006 the circumstance improved and unfamiliar guests don’t have to pay the high charge of around $100 per individual to these Maoists any longer.
Best Time To Visit Rara Lake :
- photography and videography
- Rara Lake Helicopter Tour – 1 Day
- Horse ride
- Boating in Rara Lake
- Sunrise view
Snowfall In Rara Lake
How to get Rara lake?
- Rara National Park is 2.5 days trek via Jumala or 10 days trek from Surkhet.
- Flight to Talcha airport from Surkhet airport or Nepalgunj airport is the easiest way to reach Rara Lake.
- A jeep drive to Rara Lake from Surkhet, Nepalgunj, or Jumla is the second easy option to reach Rara Lake. The Lake is about a maximum of half an hour walking destination from the last driving destination.
Frequently asked questions :
What are the Rara lake Trek difficulties?
How much is the required budget for common visitors?
- A nice vegan or non-veggie lover supper costs around Rs 200-Rs 300.
- Convenience costs between Rs 1,500 to Rs 1,800 for every individual for one night.
What to Pack while Traveling to Rara Lake?
- For tours, carry enough clothes to last the journey. Also pack your toiletries, documents, sleeping bag, tent. You can also include snacks to enjoy during the journey.
- Plus, pack your clothes depending on the season you travel in.